Thursday, May 27, 2010

org sibuk pasal kahwin




salam,


ini kak long tag.sorry banyak2 sbb baru reply.
hmm...kene ckp pasal kahwin.tak pernah merancang pun sebelum ni tapi ada la jugak terfikir2.hihihi

k,jum tangok apa yg selalu kak ana fikir2kn pasal kawen ni =D

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with d wedding plan!=) At the end, choose d people u want to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
If I tagged you, it's because I want to know about u!=)


1. how old are you?
I'm 23 years old

2. are you single?
Yup!

3. at what age do you think you'll get married?
insyaAllah 25.nak ada kerja dulu baru kawen ;)

4. do you think you'll marry the person you are with now?
I don't have someone special but I do have one in mind.I'm not sure but I wish =D

5. if not, who do you want to marry?
jodoh di tangan Tuhan.semoga saya dapat someone yg terbaik tuk saya.ameen~

6. who will be your bridesmaid & bestman?
my best friend,Zharif Aimi.hope u can be there =)

7. do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
I like both traditional wedding and garden/beach wedding

8. where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
let's go to an island
tapi klu ada duit lebih, nak pergi over-c:Skopelos Island kat Mamma Mia Movie shooting's location,NZ,Aussie,US

9. how many guests do you think you'll invite?
as many as possible

10. will that include your exes?
I wish I don't have exes n so do him, but if (x want to happen) I have one, insyaAllah I will invite him

11. how many layers of cake do you want?

nak 3 layer.kenapa? i tak tahu.hihihi

12. when do you want to get married, morning or evening?

morning

13. name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
I Say A Little Prayer for You
Our Last Summer

14. ur wedding colour theme?

lilac purple,light pink,orange,white (sama cam gambar kat atas tue) =)

15. do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon&fork?knife?
normal cara Melayu.makan ngan tangan la.tp sapa2 nk makan ngan sudu,garfu...ada disediakan. =)
jgn risau.insyaAllah kedua2 tetamu n pengantin bahagia.

16. champagne or red wine?
air sirap! =D

17. honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
days after wedding lah.mesti penat buat majlis n nk tolong2 kemas barang2 lepas majlis tu.

18. money or household items?
both? =)

19. how many kids would you like to have?
nak ramai... 5-6 org.meriah skit

20. will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
of course. nak bagi anak2,cucu2,cicit2,ciat2 tengok balik kisah2 kami.nk tunjuk betapa kami sayang each other =)

21. ur dream present fr0m ur future husband?

give me your royalty,wisdom,patient,love.

22. whose wedding plan would you like to know next
tak de ramai kawan kat sini,nanti2 la ye.


that's it.apa2 je la.hihihi.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wheee~ comell~ ;)

nur iman said...

hihihi...*tersipu2 malu*